10 January 2009

The 11 Forgotten Laws


The 11 Forgotten Laws

I found myself sleepless a few night ago. There was much going on in my mind, about the projects I was handling, and how much more work I had to do. Desperate for sleep, I got out of bed and got some water to drink. I remember reading somewhere that exposure to light during the sleepless hours at night can help "reset" the body clock.

Naturally, as I drank my water, my thoughts went to my unfinished work. So I switched on the computer and checked for emails.

Nothing. That was good.

I then took notice of a bookmark on my browser toolbar. I had surfed to that site by accident a few days earlier, and found it to contain nicely-written articles about self-improvement, empowerment and the like. I was drawn to one article which made reference to The Secret. Now, we all know (I expect) the book The Secret, the bestseller and the principal behind it. It has, as many would put it, become so common, that some would call it a cliche.

Anyway, I dug more into it and here's what I found...

This is a complementary but different product. This is primarily a completely-downloadable "audio course" named "The 11 Forgotten Laws", and was created by Bob Proctor (who appeared in The Secret) and Mary Morrissey. The series of audio recording details the other 11 Laws, commonly only mentioned-in-brief in The Secret and other similar books. Procter maintains that underatanding these other 11 Laws is essential to success in working with the Law of Attraction. These 11 Laws (as can be read from his website) are as follows;

Chapter 1 – Working with The Law
Chapter 2 – Law of Thinking
Chapter 3 – Law of Supply
Chapter 4 – Law of Attraction
Chapter 5 – Law of Receiving
Chapter 6 – Law of Increase
Chapter 7 – Law of Compensation
Chapter 8 – Law of Non Resistance
Chapter 9 – Law of Forgiveness
Chapter 10 – Law of Sacrifice
Chapter 11 – Law of Obedicence
Chapter 12 – Law of Success

You see they are presented in 12 chapters.

It looked promising. There's 60-day money back guarantee. So I bought a copy and began listening to them that same sleepless night.
~~~
Although I've had this for only a few days, I already have much to say about this course. I found the recordings to be very enjoyable and uplifting, and I highly recommend it anyone who is interested in improving their own life situations.

I want to write a proper and complete review of The 11 Forgotten Laws and the complimentary bonuses too. But the course is a learning process, and it will take some time. Do bookmark this blog and let me know if you are waiting for it.

Meanwhile, do visit their website and have a read. This course is currently offered at a pre-launch price of USD97, the regular price being USD297. According to the website, they can only sell 100 more before the offer ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment